FracTELfone uses WebRTC on your Apple Safari®, Google Chrome®, Microsoft Edge® or Mozilla Firefox® web browser, or installs on your iOS® or Android® device to create a fully-featured communication tool.
With FracTELfone you can:
- Make phone calls and send SMS messages that show your FracTEL Caller ID.
- Place phone calls on hold, and transfer them to another FracTELfone or telephone number.
- Make and receive video calls with other FracTEL video enabled devices.
- Call and message others using your mobile Contact List and Speed Dial numbers.
- Check your voicemail and listen to your messages.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: FracTELfone is only for use by current FracTEL customers. You must have an active FracTEL account to use FracTELfone, and you cannot create a FracTEL account with an in-app purchase. Do not attempt to run or install FracTELfone if you are not a current FracTEL customer with an active account. FracTELfone installation and configuration requires a FracTEL Username and Password. If you do not know your FracTEL credentials, you should contact your FracTEL Administrator.
Download FracTELfone User Guide
Download FracTELfone Admin Guide